Email | CRM | Database Marketing | Digital Marketing
85SIXTY is a growing, full-service digital agency specializing in helping our client partners optimize their customer journeys to drive performance. We are looking for an experienced Associate Director of Email Marketing to join our growing team of digital marketing experts. In this role you will be responsible for the performance and development of the Email Team as it relates to driving department revenue, overall strategy, product and service offering, client and team success, and internal processes and operations. 85SIXTY is focused on executing integrated and highly collaborative strategies for our clients. As such, you will work closely with account strategy, analytics, social media, digital media, and creative teams. Our clients work with a wide range of platforms including Salesforce, Adobe, Klaviyo, Acoustic, Hubspot and several others. Flexibility and willingness to learn are important in this role.
This position is a remote opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with clients & account team to define email marketing goals including measurable KPI's.
- Monitoring and maintaining client relationships
- Managing and resourcing the Email team including working with the internal operations team to identify gaps in resourcing, overseeing recruiting for the email team, and establishing training programs for new team members.
- Building and overseeing strategic partnerships with platform partners
- Providing ongoing feedback to team members and cultivating a positive work culture and environment.
- Ownership of email/SMS marketing programs for clients
- Optimizing and improving client email strategies that fit within client's overall digital strategy
- Creating and executing testing strategies in the interest of driving continuous improvement
- Collaborating with the internal analytics team to create full-funnel cross-channel reporting
- Creating and executing programs focused on conversion rate improvements from email (on-site)
- Creating and executing email acquisition strategies including both on and off-site tactics
- Building cross-channel programs based on email match (social, paid social, display / video)
- Ensuring quality and standards are met across all client deliverables
- Participating in new business audits and pitches
- Accountable for the P&L of the email / CRM business unit.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years email marketing / digital marketing experience
- Proven success in management and leading a team
- Hands on experience within a variety of platforms
- Agency experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure and fast paced environment
- Experience creating and deploying testing and optimization strategies for email/SMS
- Experience developing marketing automation strategy across all industries (ecommerce, D2C, B2B, etc.)
- Experience developing segmentation strategies
- Experience integrating email marketing strategies into the broader digital marketing strategy
- Experience using and understanding analytics tools including Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of ecommerce principals
- Highly collaborative and strong ability to multi-task