Headquarters: Walnut California
Why Clipboard Health Exists
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, a school & church they’re building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
We’re a post Series B, extremely fast growing startup with classic two-sided network effects. We’ve grown 6x (across all key metrics) in the last 11 months and need your help to keep growing to serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
Clipboard Health is a rapidly growing tech startup revolutionizing the healthcare staffing industry. We are a diverse and inclusive company with representation in numerous countries. Currently, we have several spots available on our stellar sales team. We’re hardworking challengers who are excited about becoming the best in the industry.
The Sales Manager is a vital role in our organization, managing the exploratory business sales team, overseeing the success of this line of business by driving sales revenue and creating a system/process for how we research new lines of business.
- Develop a sales process and ensure team adheres to it correctly
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities, breaking into new areas of business
- Track and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Recruit, develop, train, and retain an effective sales team to meet objectives for profitability and growth
- Mentor sales team to increase productivity
- Work with leadership and business partners to carry out sales office programs, policies, and objectives
- Experience leading a sales team
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience establishing a company into new lines of business
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Previous experience in senior sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Ability to work independently
Why should you apply?
- We’re fully-remote. Say goodbye to long commutes
- Great pay
- Consistent 40-hour work week
- You will dramatically improve lives by helping health care professionals to find much-needed work opportunities
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup
- Our team is globally distributed. You will work with coworkers from all around the world
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you
with quality jobs.