We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Head of Customer Lifecycle
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is profitable with triple-digit sales growth (yes we said profitable, if you work at a startup you may need to google that word lol). All jokes aside, we know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
The Head of Customer Lifecycle is expert and passionate about driving customer direct relations to increase first and repeat purchases and loyalty from our user and customer base.
The Head of Customer Lifecycle is also responsible for keeping us ahead of the competition by identifying innovative direct marketing, retention and loyalty trends and opportunities, developing new strategies and ideas to maximize engagement, and data-driven decisions.
What would you do?
- Define and oversee the strategy for direct user’s touch points and be responsible for strategies to increase conversion on direct channels.
- Understand direct marketing concepts and implement tactics that drive consumer interest on channels such as email, SMS, push notifications and others.
- Develop the integrated retention marketing strategy to increase customer repurchase rates, reduce customer attrition and increase customer lifetime value to secure revenue opportunities.
- Drive innovation by identifying loyalty attributes and testing new ideas including product offerings, messaging, website / app optimization and other future applications, with the end goal of increasing customer’s loyalty and brand’s perception.
- Work together with Customer Service and Product teams to define and execute strategies over transactional touch points, ensuring coherence in the whole customer’s journey.
- Lead research efforts into better understanding our customer, using purchase history and source data as a guideline in developing targeting recommendations.
- Direct and utilize data analytics to improve efficiency and identify new opportunities. Use customer data to establish offer, segment and variable test and then track associated sales performance and retention cost.
- Become the Consumer’s advocate within the organization.
- Recommend reporting to understand overall customer retention/repeat behavior/lifetime value across customer segments.
- Communicate having a metrics-focused approach and accountability for results.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience in direct response marketing, customer retention and / or customer loyalty.
- Clear understanding of the email marketing and customer retention landscape.
- Experience in channel optimization using A/B testing and data-driven analysis.
- In depth experience with web analytics, online consumer insights, and behavioral trends.
- You're creative when solving problems and are continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions with a results-oriented approach, and an ability to take calculated risks.
- Analytical mindset, ability to draw business relevant inferences from data.
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands.
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
- Ready to join a fast-growing company with a huge potential to grow rapidly.
What we offer?
- Remote-first with support for flexible working arrangements.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded environment with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies.
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.