Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You will execute Google Ads campaigns across multiple channels (Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping) including strategy, planning, the campaign builds, tracking/measurement, reporting, analysis, and optimization.
You will give recommendations and suggest opportunities for maximizing campaign performance using big data analysis (pro-level Google Analytics and Tag Manager knowledge is a must).
You will unlock new opportunities for clients and save hours of valuable time through automation and machine learning and by leveraging PPC management platforms.
You will help build PPC processes and best practices across the business (including training requirements). Support and develop media, publisher, and third-party partnerships (e.g. work with Google reps)
You’ll create and test ad copy and landing pages to ensure that customers have the most relevant experience and drive optimal results for your clients.
You will develop processes and mechanisms to meet our ambitious objectives and will be primarily responsible for your designated clients.
If you answer “YES” to all these we’ll be a great fit….
- You start with the customer and work backward from there. It shines through your analysis of client performance, managing large data sets across multiple channels to maximize your clients' dollars. Automation is your friend.
- You eat, sleep, and breathe PPC but you're not stuck in a silo. You love rubbing shoulders with the SEO and Dev teams to improve results and grow your clients' bottom line.
- You’re results-oriented. Your laser-focused on the details allows you to thoroughly analyze data across disparate data sources, extracting valuable insights for your clients.
- You thrive on a challenge. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing.
- Your passion for SEM stretches beyond industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues, and industry peers through 1:1s and training.
- Your A+ time management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. When faced with a challenge, you rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines.
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases are covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client's business.