Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- You have 5+ years of experience developing and executing demand generation campaigns across paid social, paid search, and more – ideally at a B2B software company.
- You have a rigorous framework for testing and scaling campaigns, but also can break the rules and think out of the box.
- You stay up-to-date on platform updates and trends
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative campaigns that exceed target goals.
- You are able to balance brand and performance to ensure RevenueCat is appropriately represented in all campaigns.
- You can leverage customer insights to better audience segments and reach potential customers.
In the first month, you'll:
- Learn the RevenueCat product inside and out to understand who our customers, what problems we solve, and how we can position ourselves for growth
- Review our current content and design library and develop a pipeline and process for new requests
- Review our existing channel performance and build a plan to improve
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Manage all demand generation channels and develop our named account strategy
- Work with the design team on building a flexible asset library
- Develop a testing framework and process that focuses on improving conversion rates
- Be responsible for the demand generation budget, reporting, and targets
- Collaboratively plan a roadmap with the product marketing team on feature launches
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Help define our strategy for 2022 through IPO
- $154,160 - $173,840 USD salary + competitive equity across all geographies
- Employee health, vision, and dental plans (for US-based workers)
- Unlimited vacation, remote work, and WFH
- A balance-focused, long-term oriented work environment