Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. Splunk provides a data platform built for expansive data access, powerful analytics and automation to empower customers to use all their data to drive insights and action. We invite you to explore what has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
Are you interested in contributing to our disruptive mission to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone? Are you passionate about emerging technologies, working closely with product, marketing and sales teams, and championing customer and partner success? We are committed to our work, customers, and partners, and to having fun. We're seeking an equally passionate, skilled and lively marketing leader to drive our emerging products and initiatives to the next level.
You will be part of a team of marketing professionals responsible for the positioning, messaging and integrated go-to-market of Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud Platform, and Splunk Data Stream Processor. You will lead product marketing efforts to support our portfolio of emerging products and initiatives, and new customer acquisition. You will launch products and solutions, contribute to thought leadership, and open up new market opportunities for Splunk and our partners. You will collaborate with product, sales and marketing leaders from around the world to produce the collateral necessary for the Splunk field organization and partners to drive opportunities.
You will be based out of one of Splunk's US offices or a remote location and working with a geographically diverse team headquartered in San Francisco . This is a rare opportunity for you to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and industry-leading enterprise technology company. Experience in product and solution marketing with a can-do attitude is critical.
- Partner with product management and sales to craft and execute business, product, and GTM plans.
- Develop effective messaging that reflects the strategic value of the Splunk platform through differentiation.
- Lead, coordinate, and work with marketing, product management, customer success, professional services, enablement, and sales teams to execute product launches that highlight new innovations and drive demand and adoption.
- Drive strategic market and competitive strategy and messaging, value propositions and use cases (return on investment) to increase competitive differentiation and enable the field and partners. Work closely with field sales, demand generation, marketing and others on messaging and target marketing.
- Develop and implement integrated-marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple products, verticals, partners, and practitioner/economic decision-maker personas.
- Define market strategy and drive marketing efforts for building market awareness and demand generation in support of the Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud.
- 8-10 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software or relevant similar experience; customer-facing experience a plus.
- Amazing written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging, build effective sales content, and deliver compelling presentations.
- Experience planning and executing SaaS product launches including working within a tight timeline, securing customer references, and creating sales training and enablement materials for the field and partners.
- Technical aptitude and ability to discern complex product information into value based messaging
- Ability to represent Splunk at various speaking engagements including conferences, press interviews, and analyst briefings.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth, sometimes ambiguous, and career-defining environment.
- Collaboration skills and shown success delivering results.
- Requires some domestic and international travel.
- BA or BS required; MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of SaaS based products, data platforms, streaming analytics, data preprocessing, and machine learning a plus
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!