Title: VP Payer Sales
Location: 100% REMOTE WORK
Salary: $ 150-170k Base + commission + Benefits
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue target goals as determined by the SVP of CES North America Sales achieving a minimum of the following:
• Year 1, $3M Booked & Billed revenue in current fiscal year
• Year 2+, $5M Booked & Billed revenue in current fiscal year
2. Must have strong experience and CXX level relationships in the industry verticals including Healthcare; Emerging Markets/ high growth, Retail/E-commerce, Banking Financial Services & Insurance, Telecom/Media, High-Tech, Travel.
3. Manage sales pursuits from the lead generation stage to needs assessment, instrumental in the development of the solution, value proposition and provocation, develop win themes for proposals, create presentations, and close business.
4. Build pipeline of qualified opportunities through direct sales efforts along with working leads provided lead generation team.
5. Not afraid to cold/warm call prospects and develop business at webinars/tradeshows.
6. Create high profile social presence to create and support sales opportunities.
7. Work closely with lead generation staff to help them understand all needs and focus areas, provide coaching and clearly identified client targets.
8. Understand detailed prospect needs for developing the optimal solution, value proposition, writing proposals, RFP responses, presentations and closing new client business. Must have the experience selling internally while working with the prospect to move the opportunity through the pipeline and close.
9. Determine the viability of client programs based on client expectations and resources available to ensure expectations can be met and client programs are profitable.
10. Manage the business development communication process to ensure all affected departments are aware of client programs that will require resources.
11. Support marketing efforts by providing input, based on market indicators, on the development of services and providing pricing information for those services.
12. Keep abreast of market needs in the industry or industries targeted and keep offers management and client services informed.
13. Must maintain SalesForce.com tool with all sales efforts using established Staging from lead, opportunity through close to track and report the status of new business development efforts and pipeline growth.
14. Interact closely with Operations, Client Services, I.T., Solution Engineers, and sales support team as necessary.
15. Artfully manage multi-national relationships within and the prospective company as you negotiate terms in a professional environment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- Minimum of 10 years business-related experience required, with minimum 5+ years Call Center experience
• Highly motivated sales professional with deep desire to succeed and grow professionally as well as financially
• Demonstrated success in new logo sales, as well as selling new capabilities to current clients
• Digital native
• Proven track record of finding and connecting with prospective business stakeholders and executives within target organizations
• Demonstrated business and financial acumen
• Strong business analytical skills, relationship management and collaboration skills
• Experience developing and maintaining relationships at senior levels in client organizations
• Proven networker not afraid to cold call
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree in business management, Marketing or related field required
NOTE: If interested please send your updated resume and include your Salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward hearing from you at the earliest!- provided by Dice