We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing international team - Permanent Remote Position - FullTime Contractor Role - European Time Zone
Is building relationships with potential clients something that's second nature to you? Do you enjoy numbers, analysing and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth? Then you might be the Sales & Partnership Manager we are looking for!
Heavy Head Social is the industry-leading Fashion eCommerce Growth Agency in Europe with a remote team of Fashion eCommerce experts. We're a Facebook premium partner and in the past years, we've helped multiple brands scale to 7 and 8 figures yearly and we are looking for the perfect fitting Sales & Partnership Manager to support our growth.
As a Sales & Partnership Manager, you are responsible for the flow of new customers in our fast-growing agency. As the first point of contact, you find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. In this role, you play a key part in the agency to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
The Salary mentioned below is base salary (depending on experience) with the potential to earn 25% on top with achieved KPIs.
The right fit will/will be:
- A fantastic communicator and relationship builder. As the first point of contact with potential clients, you will be representing our agency.
- Have the ability to listen and understand the needs of a potential client and adapt communication accordingly.
- Understand what is needed for a potential client to be successful with Facebook/Instagram Marketing (creative, website, margins etc.).
- Result-driven and hungry to find and identify fitting clients we can help scale (connecting passionate eCommerce owners with the right agency).
- Super organised and able to work on their own initiative.
- Someone with bags of energy who thrives working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Have a real passion for people and fashion eCommerce.
- Able to work towards KPIs, targets and deadlines.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Pre-qualify leads - manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Management of leads via email, social media, and CRM software.
- Identify potential clients that are mutual good fits.
- Responsible for organising own calendar to optimise the right balance between calls/follow up calls and lead management in line with current business needs.
- Booking and carrying out discovery calls and follow-up calls.
- Nurturing leads in the in-between stages of discovery calls and follow-up calls.
- Sending out personalised proposals to potential clients in good time and managing the follow-up process thereafter.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market… via LinkedIn, Outreach etc.
- Understand time-zones as we are an international agency we work with clients from all over the world that are in different time-zones.
- Report to the Head of Growth/Head of Operations with daily, weekly, and monthly results.
- Have a minimum of 1 year if sales experience.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Have worked in a team environment before and enjoyed it.
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Some experience with Facebook Ads (eCommerce) and knowing how to analyse an account and identify how and if we can help/improve it.
- Some knowledge of CRM platforms would be a plus (Asana, ActiveCampaign).
Benefits/Why work at Heavy Head Social ...
- Passion is at the heart of our company. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving our services with our clients in mind.
- We like to support one another, grow together and have some fun along the way. Work with a modern, innovative, and light-hearted team that believes in working hard and playing hard.
- Perfect if you enjoy working remotely and being location independent. This is a remote full-time contractor role.
- You can scale your income together with our bonus scheme.
- Holiday entitlement based on Irish Holidays with extra bank holidays.