Our client provides the ability for large and small organizations to keep data and applications secure and compliant with. They have developed an automated platform that provides a single pane of glass view of visibility across multiple certificate issues with the ability to audit and automate renewals for zero down time. They are in a growth mode and looking for a dedicated Product Marketing Analyst to support their US Sales Team with their GoToMarket Strategy.
- The Product Marketing Associate will work closely with the enterprise account executives and sales engineers in a sales enablement and support function to understand requirements and help build pitch decks.
- The Product Marketing Associate will be expected to create content for training, webinars, events, blogs and other marketing initiatives.
- The Product Marketing Analyst will also be the key point person for crafting strategy around messaging and marketing for new products and releases.
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing or product marketing
- 2+ years of experience within IT, Security or a related industry. Must be knowledgeable around creating content for decision makers in the IT stack (NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps)
- Strong communicator with the ability to host Webinars and write blogs and content.
Location: This is a remote opportunity but candidates must be based on the East Coast with a strong preference for candidates that live in New York; must be able to travel to NYC 1x/quarter.
Base Comp: $100,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $120,000 - $140,000