Are you seeking an innovative employer that utilizes your initiative, goal-oriented mindset tempered with your ability to build trust and strong relationships? Would you like to be part of a new sales training platform that has been adopted by some of the most recognizable and admired companies? Would you like to develop your own sales skills and training? Are you a relationship builder who seeks to be a crucial part of a growing organization? If you answered yes to those questions, email your resume to Sheri Pintarelli at or call to discuss your career aspirations in great detail.
Sales Recruiters, Inc. has been retained by a very special company that is looking for a new addition to their sales team. Our client seeks an ambitious, disciplined, and scrappy salesperson with experience sourcing and generating leads, building deep and lasting relationships with customers, and ensuring that the promises made to customers during the sales process are successfully carried through the organization along the customer journey. As a successful Account Executive, you will generate revenue opportunities while keeping their customers satisfied and engaged with their services in the long run. If you are selling a product or service that does not have brand recognition, this is experience that will help you in the successful execution in the performance for this position.
This is a remote position.
Take ownership of revenue generation.
Integrate well with our team.
Identify things we are missing around the sales process.
Instrumental with the go-to-market strategy.
What you'll be doing:
● Embrace sourcing leads through outreach, utilizing your network, referrals, and growing your brand and thought-leadership on LinkedIn and other social media platforms. You will carry your deals throughout the entire sales cycle with sales support from facilitators.
● Identify and cultivate relationships with partner organizations and individuals by building mutually beneficial relationships.
● Involvement with the customer throughout their customer journey and responsible for all renewals and upsells. Meeting with your existing customer accounts quarterly to get feedback and create, unlock, and claim value. Developing a relationship with all decision-makers within a customer's organization to maximize business growth and retain customers
● Engage and coordinate with our client's internal teams to ensure customer requirements and promises we've made to them in our sales process are documented in a statement of work so that we meet expectations meticulously through delivery.
● Responsible for collecting a Customer Value Index (CVI) from customers. The CVI is our client's customer's score of how we're delivering on the promises we make to them in the areas of relationship, impact, and experience You will also brief the internal teams on those conversations, the scores, and feedback gathered to improve the customer experience.
● Expand and diversify your customer relationships, both vertically and horizontally. With each deal, won or lost, there is a story to capture, refine, document, and tell! One part of your job is to capture the lessons and stories collected throughout your engagements with prospects and customers.
●Comfortable with using Hubspot to track sales activity and improving the processes, workflows, and automation, as our client standardizes and implements standardized procedure.
What skills experience you will need to bring:
●Proven top-funnel performance in a new B2B territory and experience from lead sourced to closed-won (roughly 2-5 years experience)
● Comfortable with proactive outreach and up for the challenge.
● Communicate in a clear, concise, and deliberate manner with prospects and customers.
● Excellent people skills, executive presence, and meeting etiquette, with a warm and friendly demeanor.
● Coachability Mindset- Love to be coached and to coach and mentor others.
● High level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
● Ability to work with a small team, learn new tools, and be open to a new approach.
● Balance a bias toward action with thoughtfulness
● Ability to complete work and write precisely, in an error-free manner, with exceptional grammar, correct punctuation, in a succinct and easy-to-understand style - clarity of thought and clarity of writing is essential.
● High energy, optimistic, and oriented to serve others
● Possess determination and grit.
● Preference to work autonomously and self-manage
● Extensive experience and skills working in PowerPoint and G-Suite and ideally in Zoom, ZoomInfo, Asana, Gong, and Hubspot
● Experience managing multiple deadline-driven projects simultaneously.