pearpop is the first platform that powers creator collaboration on social media, starting with TikTok and Instagram. With pearpop, influencers, musical artists, comedians, and anyone else can build their brands, following, engagement, and brands, following, engagement, and businesses while doing what they love.
Working at pearpop
We're bringing together smart and passionate go-getters to join us as we gear up for insane growth over the next year and beyond. In addition to competitive salaries, we have all the good stuff - equity, generous health insurance, remote stipends, and the ability to work from wherever you want. Once offices reopen, our home base will be in LA and you can expect a great, full-stocked office with lunch and snacks.
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who is a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a proven track record managing social media campaigns and growing social channels. This job is at the intersection of creative, marketing, technology, and content creation. Our ideal candidate is highly creative, extremely social-media savvy, motivated, and has a deep understanding of social voice, tone, and style.
- Own the ideation, development, and management of culturally-impactful ideas that bring our brand to life
- Develop tactics, plans, tools, partnerships that help achieve the business goals (audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, etc.)
- Manage social communication, consumer listen and response, and brand sentiment analysis
- Report on campaigns and evaluate campaign performances to determine success and areas of growth
What You Bring to the Table
Must have extensive experience with
- 4+ years of experience in social media marketing, publishing, editorial, creative (brand or agency)
- Expert in developing social marketing strategies that are native to individual channels and demonstrate tangible ROI
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for social media and internet culture
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
pearpop is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. pearpop celebrates and embraces diversity.