InEight provides field-tested project management software for the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more than 750 customers worldwide rely on InEight for real-time insights that help manage risk and keep projects on schedule and under budget across the entire life cycle. From pre-planning to design, from estimating to scheduling, and from field execution to turnover, InEight has powered more than $400 billion in projects globally across infrastructure, public sector, energy and power, oil, gas and chemical, mining, and commercial.
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, InEight supports a remote work model with employees working throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka and Europe. InEight, an ISO 9001:2015-registered company, is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations.
InEight is a fast-paced, innovative company comprised of high-energy teams of self-starters playing integral roles in shaping the future of capital projects around the world. Our industry-leading solutions, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.
We offer our fulltime employees a comprehensive benefits package that's among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
The Website Marketing Specialist will be responsible for ongoing production and enhancement projects that support the functionality and governance for one of our most visible and critical marketing assets-our website! The person we hire will join our marketing team and work closely with a Sr. Web Specialist providing support to digital activities that optimize the user experience throughout the sales cycle, increases marketing campaign effectiveness, improves customer experiences and amplifies the InEight brand. This position will be involved in website development and optimization, paid media and SEM/SEO efforts, content enhancement, as well as the E-communications activities that drive traffic to our site and various Landing Pages. This individual also works closely with external partner agencies to ensure our website is functional, optimal and meets current organizational needs.
* This is a remote position and candidates are ideally located within the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.
- Oversees web operations for all InEight website properties inclusive of blog, webinar, customer story and events publication,
- Provides updates to and creates paid landing page assets, daily SEO updates to pages and leads content management of all InEight digital properties
- Supports ongoing website testing and QA for new functionality and new page creation
- Works cross-departmentally with those who are responsible for providing website content; serves as web content liaison; publishes content; establishes positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; collaborates with other publishing teams
- Works with developers to assess any technical challenges or code updates that affect the UX of the site
- Maintains, expands and scales the InEight website while implementing and documenting governance procedures and standards
- Leads project management for ongoing production assignments, managing timelines and expectations, while providing ongoing communication related to key milestones/deliverables
- Supports activities that drive future web enhancements
- Supports the collective Digital Team with other duties, as assigned
- 2-3 years experience in website administration, production or execution of web projects; B2B experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree and/or commensurate years of experience in current field
- A working knowledge of SEO fundamentals
- Must have WordPress or other Content Management System experience
- Unbounce and Marketo landing page experience preferred
- Highly process orientated with a strong eye for quality and good attention to details
- Consistency in approach, usage of web best practices and maintains a consistent approach to workload management
- Analytical/curious mindset for learning from data and using insights to drive future website improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile work environment, working collaboratively across a high-functioning marketing team