- Very competitive salary + OTE
- Flexible hours
- High Growth company
- Nationally renowned brand
- Anywhere in the world-universe
- Great Culture
- Learning & Training
- Paid holidays
- Regular Team Building and Company Games
The Company Hiring
The Company hiring for this job is a nationally known brand in apparels. Their products and brands have appeared in Dragon’s Den Canada, Oprah Winfrey Magazine…
The team is already 15+ people strong.
Their objective for 2022 is to transform their E-commerce business – and the first step for this is a strong Email Marketer.
The Job and Responsibilities
The mission of the Email Marketer is to plan, create, analyse and optimise all emails campaigns and flows.
This entire mission is all about generating better ROI on each email collected through the site.
Missions of the Email Marketer
- To plan & create all flows needed for the business through Klayvio
- To plan and create all email campaigns
- To plan and implement all relevant data collection for analysing email performance
- To use the data to analyse email performance, provide management with relevant report
- To plan and create all optimisation projects for both email flows and email campaigns
The success of this job will be measured by the email revenue growth across all brands.
The right candidate
The ideal profile has a solid experience in Email Marketing for E-commerce, ideally Shopify.
Excellent professional English is mandatory – both written and spoken.
Experience using Klayvio is mandatory.
Ability to work independently and drive the Ecommerce function – this position will most likely lead to senior management position.
Strong work ethics.
Benefits and Recruitment Process
The proposed package for this position is very competitive and will include OTE.
The company offers paid holiday, as well as flexible working hours, full-remote set-up to work from anywhere in the world, training and development and many other perks.