Massive Bio's mission? Changing lives for cancer patients.
We believe every cancer patient, regardless of circumstances, deserves access to the most advanced treatment options available. We help patients find and enroll into oncology clinical trials that are right for them. Our Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven platform connects cancer patients and their doctors to bio-pharmaceutical clinical trials.
Massive Bio serves nearly two dozen pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs) providing patient recruitment, site selection and real-world data services in oncology. Founded in 2015, Massive Bio is headquartered in NYC and is privately funded.
We prize self-directed, ambitious, quick thinking mavericks as players on our team. Those not afraid to: fail faster, try new things, confront challenges, communicate and think critically, and above all-ACT. Our team has no time to waste. We are changing lives as we bring all options to oncology patients.
Social Media Patient Advocate
Due to the rapid growth of our company, we seek a social media savvy patient advocate to sell Massive Bio's clinical trial enrollment services to patients and their caregivers. Requires skills in persuasion, motivational interviewing and customer service. This is a remote sales position based within the United States.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Consultative selling of Massive Bio Services to cancer patients and caregivers
- Make outbound calls to cancer patients and caregivers to expedite enrollment in Massive Bio services
- Create and promote engaging digital content (e.g. email, social media platforms, esp. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn)Educate cancer patients and caregivers on Massive Bio services, clinical trials, and general oncology matters via inbound calls
- Administrative: keep CRM systems current; manage follow up communication with patients/caregivers; report results to internal leadership and team members
- Collect and communicate patients' feedback to Massive Bio's sales/marketing/product development/delivery operations teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ yrs customer service sales, preferably healthcare based (e.g. home health equipment, individual health insurance plans) to consumers
- Avid social media user
- Familiarity with Medical Terminology and the Health Care System
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Powered by JazzHR