Senior Sales Executive, Translation Services
Linguistic Systems is a Boston-based Language Services company with a 54-year history of successfully serving many of the largest corporations, law firms, technology firms, publishers, and medical and life sciences firms in the world. Our two principal brands are Linguistic Systems (Linguist.com) and Ai Translate by LSI (AiTranslate.com). Our client list includes most of the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, AmLaw 100 firms, all major consulting firms plus thousands of other leading organizations across multiple industries.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Sales Executive with at least 5 years of experience selling translation services into medium and large enterprises. Your profile should be as a sales hunter in the translation services field, and we will support you with best-in-class technology, the industry's premier network of translation resources, and a top-notch project management team. You'll inherit an existing sales territory while having the flexibility to expand your client list into new industries and client solution categories. You'll function as the Team Leader for your portfolio of accounts.
Remote work is possible. We prefer a location within 1 time zone of Eastern Standard Time.
Your compensation package would include an attractive base salary, generous commission structure, and numerous benefits. They include 401k, health and dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, HRA (Health Reimbursement Account), life insurance, four weeks paid time off (which increases with seniority), commuting assistance, plus other perks.
This position reports to the acting Head of Sales and has full responsibility and authority for the functions outlined in this Job Description. The performance of the Senior Sales Executive is expected to have a significant impact on the annual sales of the company.
· Manage and lead business development activities to originate new revenue from incoming leads and other major projects and programs.
· Develop prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show exhibits, referrals, professional directories, and personal investigation.
· Foster and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, conferences, seminars, and other means.
· Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and profit targets.
· Present our proposed solutions via one-on-one, group, online and in-person meetings.
· Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients.
· Educate prospective and existing clients on the translation process including rates, turnaround times, and consultation.
· Develop an effective understanding of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of our company's services.
· Effectively grow existing accounts through internal expansion encompassing other departments.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Minimum 5 years overall sales experience, preferably in the translation industry.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum).
· Proven sales life cycle experience including lead generation, nurturing, closing, after-sale account growth.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Boston office will be cleaned, and all necessary precautions will be taken upon reopening. This position can be remote (temporarily or permanently).