You'll receive the unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the business while developing and strengthening your skills as a master communicator, community engager, and an important member of the Broadlume family.
This position is perfect for the marketer who wants to learn, apply, and master the skills that are essential to succeed in today's competitive landscape. In this role, you'll receive the opportunity to own community management while expanding and honing your digital marketing expertise. You'll work on over 5 unique brands, helping to define the messaging, engagement strategy, positioning, brand voice, content and brand reputation.
Most importantly, you'll receive a tremendous opportunity to grow, not only your personal and professional skill sets, but within the entire Broadlume organization.
You'll be responsible for the responsive messaging, customer routing, content planning, and analyzing the effectiveness of our organic acquisition and community engagement campaigns. Essentially, we are looking for someone who loves speaking with and connecting with consumers and seeks the opportunity to own brand messaging in the areas that are most important and relevant.
You must be able to work independently across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Website Messenger Tools (Podium, Intercom, etc.) platforms. Hands-on community and social management or marketing experience in a SaaS, flooring, and/or technology company is a plus.
- This is a full time, remote position** What You'll Do:
- Engage and communicate with customers/clients & route to the appropriate departments
- Capture customer ratings & reviews for consumer facing brands
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager in the development of setting, planning and implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Assist in the organization and management of trade shows and events
- Coordinate with Sales, Enterprise & People Ops departments
- Support relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1 - 3 years of experience in a relevant role
- You have experience working in B2B, SaaS, marketing, or technology companies/industries
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, close-knit team environment
- You love to innovate and apply creative concepts in everything you do
- You are dedicated to learning and growing personally and professionally
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.