Thriving digital media marketing company, with a strong people culture, is seeking an energetic, highly motivated Account Specialist to support our marketing team. We are looking for a detail-orientated individual with a data mindset who will help ensure that our client's email, direct mail, mass media and digital campaigns are executed flawlessly, and accurately measured. This position is remote.
- Assist in project/campaign management, from start to finish.
- Support Account Managers with job submissions, data checks, proof checks, and campaign reporting.
- Complete follow-thru on all delegated projects.
- Act as the liaison between account managers, graphic designers, digital specialists, and production staff.
- Campaign set up and daily monitoring within social, search, display, and email platforms.
- Support Client Accounts with various internal marketing efforts and sales activities.
- We envision playing to your strengths and having you provide more specific support to our analytics team and/or our growing digital marketing team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- Minimum 1 year in account services at a marketing or digital agency.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines; must be highly organized and efficient.
- Proven history of working on several projects simultaneously with composure and a sense of urgency.
- You MUST be able to proofread and adept at catching errors and mistakes.
- Candidate must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player, and work well across multiple teams.
- Strong command of the English language and excellent verbal/telephone, written communication and editing skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office 365 skills (outlook, word, excel) and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is required
Other Desirable Skills:
- Database and/or Analytics background a plus - and will set you up for growth within the organization.
- Experience managing email, paid media campaigns, specifically paid search within Google, paid social within Facebook, and display advertising (DSPs).
- Certifications given by Google and/or Facebook, by Hubspot and/or Adobe a plus.
- Prior history utilizing SalesForce will help you get off the ground running!
- Usage of Microsoft PowerPoint will allow you to support us with sales presentations and pitch decks.
- Typical work week - 40 hours; however, employees may be required to work additional time necessary to meet deadlines and complete projects.
- Competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 401K, PTO/Sick Days/Holidays and much more!
- Must be able to work from home (office expected to be closed until Q3)
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects,
- Ability to sit/stand at a desk and view a computer screen for extended periods of time,
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
ROR Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ROR Partners' policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. ROR Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
ROR Partners will provide accommodations to applicants as needed.