Omnipresent is focused on enabling people and businesses to work anywhere around the globe. Now, we are looking to add an impressive Email Marketing Manager to own and develop our email marketing program.
In this role, you will develop and oversee all aspects of our B2B email campaigns - including audience lists, creative design, building and deployment, and reporting and optimisation. You will collaborate with creative, content, sales and marketing operations to execute best-of-breed email campaigns that will nurture prospects, engage clients and grow our email database.
You are an experienced B2B marketer who derives satisfaction from maximising the potential of email to develop and deepen relationships with prospects and customers. As an enthusiastic, organised, and detail-oriented Hubspot expert, you excel at cross-functional collaboration, time management, and exceeding the expectations of your business partners.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we're cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Our team is fully remote and distributed across the globe. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their employees. Our team operates fully internationally, we come from all over the world, currently in 15 locations globally and currently speak over 10 different languages. We truly embody an international spirit and are only going to grow our international footprint.
As the owner of Omnipresent's email marketing program, you will report to, and work closely with, the Head of Demand Generation to develop and mature the email channel into a world- class communications channel. You will own our Hubspot instance and act as the in-house expert in all things Hubspot related.
- Own Hubspot and activity associated with email development, segmentation and list management, and reporting
- Develop a strategy for the email program in partnership with key stakeholders to determine objectives and KPIs for each type of email
- Own the email marketing calendar and all delivery, including content development, stakeholder engagement, creative, etc.
- Define and execute A/B tests to improve performance metrics
- Build triggered email programs designed to nurture prospects and deepen relationships with customers
- 4+ years B2B email marketing success in fast-paced environments
- Deep expertise with Hubspot, marketing automation, and list growth strategies
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills to analyse data and develop insights
- Exceptionally accurate writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated success in managing B2B communications, including: newsletters, event
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong sense of urgency
- Self-motivated & team-oriented
- A desire to challenge yourself to grow personally and professionally
- English fluency and excellent written English
- 4-year degree in a related field of study
- Experience in early-stage startups
- HTML, Figma, and CMS solution experience
- Customer record management and systems integration experience
- Training and coaching and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are including covering broadband costs.
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows