Work is no longer a place. It's what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology!
That's where we come in. We are Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to create equality between those in the room and those who aren't. Be a part of our journey!
We are seeking an experienced and high-energy sales leader to spearhead our Public Sector sales strategy and execution. This role is remote, but the preferred candidate resides in VA/DC/MD today.
In this role, you are responsible for accelerating the growth and optimization of our Public Sector Sales organization. You are a strategic member of the sales leadership team, with a strong federal background, and the ability to drive outcomes that align with our strategic vision.
Your day to day:
- Build and lead a team of dedicated sales representatives.
- Responsible for employee development to create our next generation leaders.
- Develop strategic plans with tactical execution to gain wallet share from existing customers and market share from the competition.
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Execute on a partner plan to drive incremental revenue through the channel.
- Partner with sales engineering, product, and services to close deals, drive revenue and adoption.
What you bring to the team
- Experience successfully leading high performing sales teams focused on US public sector accounts.
- Experience selling hardware and software solutions, ideally in an organization with a global presence.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to create a business plan, build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast and close business.
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Experience working with cross functional teams including channel, alliances, marketing, sales engineering and professional services.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities.
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to develop and lead high-performance teams.
- Excellent verbal, written and executive presentation skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
At Poly, leadership principles aren't just something we talk about, they're something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included -where trust and transparency are built into the way we work - where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 - Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone's job. You enjoy solving customers' problems - big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren't a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team - inside and out. You don't sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it's your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we'll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other's back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources, and its people.
Our Commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you're based, you'll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.