Paladin is seeking a motivated Director of Digital Media for a client that is expanding. The Director of Digital Media will be responsible for strategizing and the execution of any digital media campaigns. This position is remote.
- Oversee all activities relating to digital media buying and digital campaigns for company clients.
- Collaborate with different teams on campaign set-up, conversation tracking and campaign financials.
- Present media recommendations to clients that will include, strategy, objectives, and backup materials.
- Be an expert on all Google AdWords, Facebook and DSP offerings and opportunities. This includes all ad units and targeting providers.
- Staying current on market intel about events and social/digital media trends.
- 7+ years of Digital Marketing experience working in online marketing, with hands on experience in audio streaming, and paid search and social.
- At least 5 years of professional experience managing and growing a team.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Piwik.
- Experience implementing tracking pixels and finding a pixel variable.
- Experience with paid search and social ads.
- An understanding of DSP and SSP,
- Understanding of VAST ad-serving tags.
- Able to ingest data into a data warehouse (preferably with BigQuery or S3).
If you are interested in the Director of Digital Media and feel that you qualify, apply today!