The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, creating, and working on new qualified sales opportunities through the point of close. This role will manage both inbound warm leads as well as outbound campaigns for their sales vertical by identifying new prospects, qualifying buying interest, and working with critical decision-makers through a sales process. From proven sales systems and sales training to lucrative compensation structures and career growth, the Sales Representative will be equipped with everything they will need to be successful. This is a remote position, so you'll be able to work from home if desired.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency based in North County San Diego that specializes in website design, SEO, and PPC. Founded in 2008, our results-driven marketing strategies enable B2B and B2C organizations to compete at the highest level regionally and nationally.
We specialize in three main verticals:
Law Firm Marketing
- Multi-Office Practices
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
Health & Wellness Marketing
- Multi-Office Practices
- Oral Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Mental Health
- Couples Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
Hospitality - Wine & Craft Marketing
- Craft Breweries
- Craft Distilleries
- B2B suppliers to Wineries and Craft Beverage Producers
- Quick and strategic follow-up via phone, email, and social media for all inbound leads
- Making 50+ outbound phone calls each day
- Creating creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy within your vertical focus: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly performance metrics (appointments set, qualified leads worked, deals closed, etc)
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- Identifying pain points and challenges within your industry
- You will receive regular sales training and report to management who values investing in their people both personally and professionally. This will entail weekly 1-on-1 meetings, weekly sales team meetings, and monthly alignment meetings.
- Opportunity to "sharpen the ax" and receive continued education and career growth
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- Opportunity to be assigned a sales administrator to take non-revenue generating work off of your plate
- 2-5 years of sales experience in B2B/SaaS
- Digital Marketing Sales is a HUGE plus
- Experience in one of the following is preferred
- Law Firm Sales
- Health & Wellness Sales
- Hospitality - Wine and Craft Marketing sales
- California, Oregon or Washington
- You embody our Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing: We act with honesty and integrity. There is no alternative.
- Be Helpful: We share knowledge. If you know the best way to do something, you will do good work. If you share that knowledge with others, you will become a leader.
- Move Fast: We tackle challenges without delay. We believe that it's better to move fast and make mistakes than to move slowly and miss opportunities.
- Embrace Change: We seek out and embrace transformation. If we are not continuously changing, evolving, and improving, then we are falling behind.
- Never Stop Learning: Our quest for knowledge is driven by relentless curiosity. We seek to improve and innovate continually.
- Give Joy: Be grateful, positive, and convivial. Make people feel good.
- You are simultaneously able to follow a proven process while also being able to think "on the fly" and be nimble
- You are curious… this means you are never content with where you're currently at because you always realize that there is more to learn and become
- Can demonstrate empathy towards potential customers and even be willing to walk away from a deal if the fit isn't there
- Display resilience when facing rejection.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high growth
- You can own up to failure and not point fingers when things aren't going smoothly
- Highly organized
- Don't need external motivation to get you up in the morning
- You are confident using a CRM, sales tools, and LinkedIn.
- Team player
Why You'll Love Working with us:
- Compensation: $50k-$65k base
- 1st year OTE $110k+
- 2nd year OTE $150k+
- Flexible time off.
- Upward career growth opportunities
- Belief in the service - Our growth framework solves a huge pain-point in the marketplace and we're considered world-class at what we do
- Culture is one of our top priorities. You will find a community at Nimbletoad
- Streamlined, modern sales tools and efficient sales process
- We are incredible at what we do and have the proof to back it up, so you'll believe in what you sell