For this and other similar jobs, go to
Industry leading Property Casualty Insurance Agency is expanding their Sales team! Chance to join one of the fastest growing and successful P&C agencies. Very stable environment, Remote Opportunity, Generous Total Compensation potential!
- Leadership values employees for our hard work and ideas. You aren't just a number. The leadership team is always listening and trying new things to make things better for us
- Positive work environment. The people are awesome- fun to work with and down to earth.
- Great place to work. Good pay, benefits, and paid time off.
- Your hard work is recognized. Employees are always motivated, whether through management or contests/raffles. There are many opportunities to learn something new.
Title: Property Casualty Insurance Sales Associate
Salary: Potential total compensation 70k-75k
- If you are interested in joining a diverse team of talented sales agents, you enjoy talking with customers/agents all day, and are interested in building your career, this company would love to hear from you. As a P&C Sales Professional, you will help people with your insurance knowledge, while working in a team environment. This is a rapidly growing environment that offers opportunities for advancement for successful sales employees.
- This Property Casualty Insurance Sales Associate is responsible for providing insurance recommendation, quotes, and issue policies
- You will have the opportunity to present cross- sell opportunities to your clients.
- Build client relationships based on trust and integrity as well as make recommendations to customers based upon their needs
- P&C License is REQUIRED, and you must have a minimum of one-year experience, selling either personal or commercial lines
- Selling experience required (experience using various closing techniques to close the sale)
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Confident self-starter who works well independently and in a team environment
- Adapts well to new processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills