Job Summary: Senior Account Executive
Full remote anywhere in the US or on-site in Denver
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Account Executive will primarily be responsible for maturing and developing existing contracted (MSA) clients and growing those relationship into more new opportunities and job requirements within those accounts. Additionally, the executive's secondary responsibility is identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. In both activities you will be evaluating and assessing client's staffing needs, understanding job requirements, and working closely with recruiters in finding qualified candidates for each position. The Account Executive will be responsible for Maintaining and growing client relationships through strategic sales activity, forecasting customer's needs, developing relationships with hiring managers, directors, on-site vendor managers and HR managers. We are looking for someone with 1 to 3 years of staffing sales experience. A true professional that wants a career in the staffing industry.
Account Executive (Sales) Minimum Requirements:
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- Competitive, confident and money motivated with a burning desire to succeed
- Strong desire to be part of a winning team in a work hard/play hard company
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and assist Account Executives in managing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to generate client tips and new business for sales team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interest in following a career path to become an Account Executive
- Bachelor's degree preferred (not required)
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company's financial objectives.
- Document all sales activity within Bullhorn (CRM/ATS System)
- Maintain awareness of the competition - market share, pricing, services, etc.
About RED SKY Consulting:
RED SKY is a fast-growing and fun company that delivers IT and Cybersecurity staffing solutions (Permanent placement, Executive search/headhunting, Contract, and Contract to hire and Permanent placement), and strategic & management consulting to help solve information technology and other problems. Headquartered in Denver, CO (Highlands Neighborhood). Additionally, we have other major market national locations for nationwide capabilities and presence.
RED SKY Consulting is "high touch" & "white glove" and has 7 Fortune 10, over 50% of the Fortune 100, and over 25% of the Fortune 500 as clients throughout the USA. Whether we provide one or two additional staff members or implement an entire project our clients know that we deliver. **Adaptive** is a commitment to our clients and a guiding principle of our corporate philosophy. This is achieved through our flexible, nimble and focused approach to client interaction.
Philanthropy- The RED SKY Foundation is being formed and will be providing fully funded college educations to underprivileged young adults in partnership with our clients starting in 2022.
For many years, RED SKY Consulting has been successful in getting superior results for our clients and the candidates that we represent. Our team of passionate performers really care and strive for excellence and results.
Thank you for your time and consideration of this fantastic opportunity with RED SKY!