Position: PPC Specialist
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Status: Freelance/ possible Full-Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full-Time
Starts: As soon as candidate is found
Our boutique agency in the events space is looking for a freelance PPC Specialist to assist their team!
This opportunity is freelance for at least 20-hours per week with the possibility become full time for the right talent.
The ideal PPC Specialist will be comfortable and skilled in a client facing role as you will be serving as their main point of contact, building campaigns and performing
conversion rate optimization on client accounts.
PPC Specialist Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing client accounts to develop a conversion rate optimization (CRO) plan
- Plan, build and perform ongoing CRO in Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with team members on client account related issues that extend beyond their ad campaigns - such as conversion tracking set up or modification, landing page development, administrative needs, etc.
- Interface directly with clients via email, phone and screencasts to update them on campaign performance, provide recommendations, and plan new campaigns
- Keep detailed records of work done, tasks completed and changes made to client campaigns
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation. Regularly sharing landscape knowledge with the team and clients
PPC Specialist Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience
- Must be proficient in Google and Facebook Ads
- Experienced in Lead Generation
- Certification as a Google Partner, Google Analytics certified and have earned a Facebook Blueprint certification is a huge PLUS!
- Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.