This individual will report to the Chief Brand Officer and be an essential role in the development of award-winning, thumb stopping and consumer marketing programs across the agency's roster of clients. The ideal candidate will be imaginative, digitally-savvy, and have and eye for creating captivating content in building influencer marketing programs. Apply today for consideration.
- Serve as strategic digital, influencer and social media marketing counsel.
- Connect human truths to business problems, developing creative recommendations that translate into compelling programs.
- Experience in an inter-agency team environment - creative, digital, social, experiential, retail, e- commerce etc.
- Be able to lead and adapt creative solutions across vertical channels in collaboration with team and agency partner
- Understand the full marketing ecosystem and create programs crossing each of our disciplines
- Go beyond the brief and actively identify and present new ideas, concepts and programs for clients and new business opportunities.
- Understands the art of storytelling, visual creative and the science of data.
- Digital native with an understanding of influencer and social media marketing from owned, earned and paid perspectives.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of integrated communications marketing experience.
- Thrive in a diverse environment and contribute to overall H&S culture.
- Must be a BIG thinker who loves the details