Who We Are
Afterparty's mission is simple: help creators make a living doing what they love. We're building a web 3.0 platform that provides fans with new ways to engage with their favorite artists and creators with meaningful monetization tools and a cutting edge NFT marketplace. Since our Beta launch this summer, we've seen impressive growth, just closed our seed round and cannot wait to bring our vision of a more creator-centric world to reality. We love creators and are looking to scale our team. Join us.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Social Media / Community Manager who understands working in the space on a company level. You must be PASSIONATE about creators, crypto and music and can help us articulate Afterparty's company vision via a multitude of relevant and rising social outlets with an expert focus in design, growth, scale and crypto/NFT communities. We want someone who like us is in multiple Discord and Telegram groups and loves community building.
We are an LA based company and would love to bring on someone local, but position is remote-first.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be leading the charge for Afterparty's social media presence with the intent of growing and engaging our audience across all social channels. You will create the voice for Afterparty and come up with the best recipe of content, all while engaging with and growing audiences on new and existing platforms. You will work alongside the Talent and Marketing teams to develop a strong social voice and brainstorm ideas and strategies to execute.
Must have a passion for creators! This role requires a supreme understanding of the creators and their fans. You will be interfacing with creators and their audiences daily.
- You love creators and all things social.
- 3+ years' experience preferred in social media for established companies/platforms have an unparalleled understanding of building a social voice.
- Participates in Discord/Telegram groups
- Experience in design tools and software a plus - Adobe (Premier, Photoshop) etc
- True understanding of the content creator space and creator community (outside of memes, who are the rising creators? What are they thinking? What platforms are they on? + more)
- Comfortable leading and taking ownership of projects or teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Maintain an ongoing content calendar for all social channels
- Craft and communicate brand voice, aesthetic, and mission on all social channels
- Engage with creators and their fans across all social platforms
- Handle critical deadlines and quick turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
- Use data tools and insights to monitor social health and performance
- Research and implement latest social trends, best practices, and innovations across platforms
Afterparty is an early-stage seed funded start-up guided by experienced founders including David Fields (Disney, Wander), Dan Rahmel (Wander, Intuit), Eytan Elbaz (Scopely) and Robert Graham (VAMPPED) Our team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs and passionate creators.
We believe in building an inclusive community both on our platform and within our company. Afterparty is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer fostering a diverse and inclusive team.