Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, LTK offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run nearly $3B of retail sales per year through the LTK platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Social Media Manager
Reports to: Sr. Director of Content & Product Marketing
Location: open to Remote
LTK (formerly Like.to.Know.it and RewardStyle) is looking for a best-in-class Social Media Manager to help us reimagine our owned social channels for our fashion, beauty and home-obsessed community. The person in this role must be passionate about creator commerce and have demonstrated experience growing and launching organic social channels to drive revenue and create buzz. You must be nimble and eager to scale the LTK brand in a complex and evolving environment and excited to concept and produce social-first campaigns and respond in real time to cultural moments. This role reports to our Sr. Director Content & Product Marketing and can be remote within the US.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Partner with Sr. Director Content & Product Marketing to create a comprehensive social media strategy as part of a broader content marketing strategy for all consumer-facing communications.
- Manage content calendars for all owned social channels and consult with internal partners on programming requests and needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external creators to stand up a process that will result in best-in-class short form video content for our channels.
- Hell keep broader organization up to date on social best practices and shifts, emerging channels, industry trends and news, and adjust strategies accordingly with a test-and-learn approach.
- Report on channel performance and own continuous improvement plan for owned social channels. Partner with growth marketing on creative and performance for paid.
- Guide a team of digital specialists to respond to business needs and relevant cultural moments, ultimately creating a smart, culturally connected social presence for the LTK brand.
- Stay continuously connected to our audience, culture and news and generate ideas that will make us top-of-mind for current LTK fans and new audiences as we grow.
- Guide digital specialists on best practices for community management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5-7 Years of experience in Social Media Marketing, agency or in-house experience for a retailer strongly preferred. Experience in home, fashion or beauty and influencer marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated mastery of channel best practices and experience launching new channels. Experience in best practices for social-first video and photography required.
- Deep understanding of using customer insights, user research and audience segmentation to drive results.
- A strong understanding of the relationship between paid, owned and earned media.
- Strong emotional intelligence and people skills with an ability to to exhibit leadership and mentorship on a high-performing team.
- Demonstrated experience with goal setting, delegating tasks and responsibilities, holding teams accountable and providing thoughtful and meaningful feedback.
- An outcome-oriented personality with a high commitment to seeing the job from start to finish and ability to hold themselves accountable for continuous improvement.
- Ability to be organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks under short deadlines.
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams to move projects forward.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet business objectives when needed for events or travel.
- You're strongly connected to pop culture and current events and have experience newsjacking to create buzz around a brand.
- You have a deep understanding of the social space, video, brand and content marketing.
- You're confident enough to move forward with your vision, but emotionally intelligent enough to build consensus and alignment and navigate disagreement in approach.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible way of working. You present a menu of solutions rather than dwelling on problems or blockers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can take ownership of campaigns and company initiatives.
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written and are comfortable creating relationships in a remote environment.
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.