The Account Manager will proactively manage a book of business with a focus on overall client satisfaction, retention and overall account and book growth. This individual must be familiar with standard industry concepts, practices, and procedures within the employment screening field. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Must be extremely detailed oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accurate Background is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. If this sounds good to you, join our team!
- Actively monitor assigned accounts to identify trends and potential up-sell opportunities
- Learn specific activities and retain information, and know-how
- Introduce new products, processes to assigned accounts
- Obsess over client satisfaction with the goal of retaining and growing assigned accounts
- Act as a consultant providing industry best practices and tips for process improvement and overall client success
- Maintain regular contact with client, take lead on all client-specific projects and keep both client and management up-to-date on pending as well as completed action items
- Prepares quarterly and annual business reviews and multiple year account plans for each account based on short, mid and long-range plans. Provides statistical usage reports for regular client meetings
- Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhances Accurate Background's position, which may lead to incremental business within the designated account
- Identify and coordinate customer termination for non-usage
- Travel required 15-20%
Note: Performs related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years background screening and client-facing experience required
- 2+ years Account Management in HR-related industry preferred
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exercises a wide range of decision making control
- Very skillful in formulating solutions for difficult decisions
- Ability to organize tasks, multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Excels in suggesting optional solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Accurate Background offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits package, supplemental benefit options, generous paid time off, and 401(k) employer contribution.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about e-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.