We are a passionate group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry's elite to change the standard of care.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people's lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that's just who we are. And it's the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
If you find the exception thrilling and never tolerate status quo, you've found your tribe. At PRECISIONeffect, no one day is the same. We are driven by curiosity and a heartfelt dedication to explore the bounds of traditional marketing through innovation, communication and collaboration. With laser-sharp focus and persistent discovery, we tell stories that connect and compel. Simply put, we execute extraordinary work that changes people's behavior so that our clients can accomplish extraordinary work that changes people's lives.
Do you thrive in growing environments that are both dynamic and intense? Are you a natural "doer" who enjoys collaborating, moving the ball forward and rolling up your sleeves? Can you see the big picture but love the details? You'll team up with a stellar group of account service professionals who know their business, have an opinion and are above nothing in order to provide strong and reciprocal partnerships to their clients. If you have a head for business and a heart of gold - come join us and make us even better.
What You Can Expect Day-to-day
While supporting and contributing to the account team, you'll actively help with various day-to-day functions that include but aren't limited to:
- Establishing and cultivating relationships day-to-day with clients
- Presenting and defending the agency's strategic and tactical recommendations
- Serve as the primary contributor to the development of marketing strategy, communications plans, and media plans
- Foster positive working relations and partnerships between internal departments
- Assist in guiding efforts of Account Executives, communicating clear goals and providing timely feedback
- Supervise preparation of job budgets, approves internal budgets and allocating hours to team members
- While remaining focused on details, you'll take initiative in building an understanding of the bigger picture of the client's objectives and initiatives including target patient/professional audiences
- Ensure tactics are strategically executed
- Represent account team with senior leadership of the agency (creative, planning)
Who We Are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unrivaled channels to communicate clients' messages. The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its extraordinary creative work.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of advertising or communications agency experience
- Healthcare agency experience
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at .