The Senior Director of Enterprise Sales understands complex, large deal environments and quarterbacking multi-divisional opportunities. The position is focused on selling to the Media and Entertainment segment. A background in selling financial services components is a plus.
Penetrate and expand large Media and Entertainment entities globally. Expand existing Enterprise clients into other divisions and product offerings. Seek out potential clients & develop a relationship with them Identify market trends and challenges. Forecast future company sales. Represent the company at industry events and trade shows
- Minimum of 10 sales experience
- Minimum of 7 years of SaaS sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years SaaS Financial Services solutions
- Proven track record of closing multi-million dollar deals Preferred experience in selling any SaaS Financial Services solutions
- An understanding of Media and Entertainment is a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to develop and initiate strategies for revenue and client count growth
- Strong understanding of sales strategy and process
- Build, maintain, and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Accurately forecast sales results
- Follow a structured sales methodology as well as meet/exceed sales quotas
- Great communication skills
- Exceptional references
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- provided by Dice