The ACMA is looking for a Digital Marketing professional who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. You will be responsible for building ACMA digital presence through PPC/ads, email marketing, SEO/SEM, social media and webinars designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
Location: Remote Role (Work from Home). U.S. Based candidates. EST/CST Time Zone Preferred.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit company needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Monitor the company's PPC/ads accounts and monitor routinely to optimize sales
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media and PPC strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Drive content strategy and new initiatives to optimize SEO/SEM
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Major in Marketing/digital marketing or relevant field(s)
- Strong working experience with Google Ads/Facebook Business Suite/LinkedIn ads
- Strong background in Google Analytics
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills