Simply put, syndication is when a group of people comes together to buy a real estate property.
At InvestNext, we believe that syndications have the potential to shift the power and ownership of properties in every neighborhood into the hands of individuals and create more prosperous local communities.
Our mission is to democratize real estate investing by providing a software platform that takes the frustration and manual work out of raising capital and managing investments, allowing syndicators to focus on what matters most.
We are a fast-growing VC-backed startup in the real estate fin-tech space focused on real estate syndication. This role comes with a high degree of autonomy, ownership, and a voice for why we should or shouldn't do something.
Our Roots in Detroit: For us, Detroit represents an opportunity to bring communities together. At InvestNext, we believe that real estate is more than just an investment asset class. It is the fabric of our communities, where people live and work.
Over the last several decades, Detroit has seen ups and downs. After the financial crisis of 2008, the city was left nearly bankrupt. Many doubted whether the city could ever recover from this.
InvestNext is part of a community of organizations, of which over the last decade, have played a major role in reshaping the Detroit we know, into a tech hub for the 21st century.
About the Position:
Salary: $65,000-85,000 DOE
- Permissive PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Travel to spend time with the team
- Co-working space allowance
- Employee Stock Options
- Laptop of choice
Description: The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the project management and implementation of tactical marketing initiatives for InvestNext. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent writing and copy-editing abilities.
Alongside a strong understanding of social media, affiliation with Hubspot and WordPress is strongly desired. InvestNext is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information
**This is a remote position reporting to the Head of Marketing; hybrid working arrangements are currently available in Detroit, Boulder, and San Diego**
- Write and ensure distribution of the monthly company newsletter
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure projects are completed on time
- Strategizes a monthly content calendar with the Head of Marketing
- Write and publish 1-3 blog posts monthly
- Oversee the optimization of Ad campaigns across all platforms
- Collaborate with Design to deliver new assets for Ads, website use, social media, and email channels as reflected in the content calendar
- Track the effectiveness of content to support marketing communication objectives
- Actively build and maintain a media database in support of upcoming PR initiatives
- Copywriting as needed for marketing collateral, digital advertising, and social media
- Oversee social media accounts, interacting with community members as needed
- Strategize build and launch campaigns via Hubspot in support of lead generation
- Support company efforts to improve brand consistency and awareness
- Plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively to produce measurable results
- Self-starter mindset - resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects at one time and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, environment while efficiently and effectively managing competing priorities
- Mindful of impact, with a strong urge to collaborate with team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience Marketing SaaS Products
- 2+ years of experience managing Digital Ad Campaigns
- 2+ years of experience using Marketing software such as HubSpot, Pardot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, or similar software
- 1+ years of experience with writing Copy and/or emails for marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or higher education
- Experience with Marketing Automation
- Experience working with a product team
- Experience with Real-estate Investing