Delaware North is hiring for a PPC/SEO Specialist t to join the team based out of our global headquarters in Buffalo, New York. The PPC/SEO Specialist will directly manage paid efforts via various channels such as search and social, and local search marketing efforts for several properties across the Delaware North business. You will collaborate with our Digital Marketing teams, with Brand Managers, Operational Managers, and Marketing Executives to coordinate search marketing efforts with property initiatives and broader marketing strategies. The successful candidate can work 100% remote.Responsibilities
- Define annual search marketing strategy across Delaware North locations to support key business goals.
- Directly responsible for driving traffic, conversions, and ROI for digital acquisition channels, including paid search, display, remarketing, and organic.
- Track, analyze, and report website analytics across all search disciplines, identifying relevant insights and recommendations.
- Create, execute, manage, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns for multiple websites, with the potential to manage travel endemic campaigns on Google Hotel Ads and Expedia.
- Lead budget planning recommendations and management.
- Audit organic rankings and implement SEO tactics to help drive SEO strategy.
- Help define and lead a cross-channel app strategy and campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads and Apple Search Ads.
- Minimum of 3-5years of digital marketing experience, including SEO, SEM, and content creation.
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, and professional Facebook certifications preferred.
- Good experience with CMS platforms, Sitecore knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understanding of HTML
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.