This is a REMOTE position for anywhere in the USA (EST working hour)
Riverside.fm empowers media companies to record podcasts and video interviews remotely in studio quality. Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Disney, Spotify, and Verizon Media.
As an Account Executive at Riverside, you will drive Riverside's future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Riverside users. You'll manage inbound leads and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversation. You have experience working with small/medium businesses. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing startup with huge potential to revolutionize the future of content creation.
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound leads
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product and Marketing to help amplify our growth trajectory
- Report progress and metrics and present periodic proposals to management on ways to improve the sales process
- Consistently achieve a quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- 2+ years of sales closing experience, at a technology company, with a track record of top performance - must
- Quick learner, creative, detail-oriented, positive, enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to succeed
- Self-starter with good time management skills, able to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a remote team through self-motivation and independent initiative.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
- Prior experience with the Media industry is an advantage