Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter's machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
We are looking for a talented and driven Sales Development Representative that thrives in a dynamic sales cycle environment to join our growing west coast based team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, and qualifying prospects. This role is remote.
Stuff you'll do:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound proactive outreach; work autonomously to explore data resources (websites, databases, online research)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Provide insight into an organization's structure, with ability to successfully identify the decision maker
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Stuff you'll need:
- Experience with sales and cold calling is a plus!
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related program
- Solid technical aptitude and genuine interest in tech and e-commerce solutions
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.