We are an industry leading personal development and coaching company whose mission is to inspire, instruct and ignite people to create and live a life they love. And you have the opportunity to join our dynamic, heart-centered, and mission-driven team as the Affiliate/JV Manager.
As our Affiliate/JV Manager, you are responsible for seeking out, developing and cultivating Affiliate/JV partnerships that grow our leadership position in the industry, increase the volume and frequency of qualified traffic to our offers, provide our community with high value offers and exceed our Affiliate/JV revenue goals.
The Affiliate/JV Manager has 5 strategic focuses:
- Develop New Affiliate/JV Partnerships: Seek and develop opportunities for new Affiliate/JV partnerships that are aligned with our brand and will increase our reach, qualified traffic and revenue.
- Cultivate Existing Affiliate/JV Partnerships: Deepen relationships with our existing Affiliate/JV partners creating clear communication, greater mutual support and increased opportunities to promote each other.
- Maximize Affiliate Participation & Performance In BTI Promotions: Recruit partners to participate fully in our planned promotions and evergreen campaigns. Ensure participation takes advantage of funnel to produce optimal opt-ins, revenue and EPCs.
- Optimize "Outbound" Affiliate Promotions: Plan monthly promotions for our Affiliate/JV partner offers. Provide our community with high value transformative content while maximizing EPR and meeting/exceeding reciprocation goals.
- Manage Speaking Opportunities: Secure high value speaking opportunities with large, aligned audiences and strong promotional opportunities for our faculty. Ensure each opportunity provides strong returns on faculty time invested.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a proven track record in Affiliate/JV Management or have similar experience in developing business relationships, crafting win-win solutions and closing deals.
- You love the idea that your work, as part of an industry leading personal development company, contributes to inspiring, instructing and igniting people to live a life they love.
- You are friendly, outgoing, engage easily in conversations, a great listener and have the interpersonal skills that lend to cultivating deep connections.
- You're results driven and motivated with a non-negotiable commitment to exceeding goals and objectives.
- You have a passion for personal growth with a strong interest in learning and practicing transformational principles to stay on the edge of your own growth.
- You are heat-centered which means you are committed to putting love and care at the forefront of every interaction by acting with integrity, anticipating wants and exceeding expectations.
- You have experience prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and delivering them on-time while meeting performance goals.
- You're both confident and humble. You are able to engage and interact with executives, founders, industry leaders and top influencers with confidence and assertiveness while maintaining a humble spirit and a focus on service.
- You're enthusiastically seeking a full time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.
- You are willing to travel to company events a few times per year to learn about, and engage with, company programs, philosophies, and our clients. In addition, willing to travel to marketing masterminds, seminars, trainings, etc. a few times per year to stay on the cutting edge of strategies, techniques and marketing ideas.
If you answered a resounding YES to ALL of these criteria… then you may be the perfect addition to our world-class team. So, read on...
- 3+ years' experience in Affiliate/JV Management (similar experience in developing business relationships, creating win-win solutions and closing deals will be considered)
- Successful track record working in, or with, direct-response marketing teams
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly
- Experience with affiliate tracking setup and attribution (not required, a plus)
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues in affiliate tracking scripts and conversion pixels (not required, a plus)
- Access to high speed internet, dedicated and distraction free work space and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely
- Asana Task Management System (or similar).
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Opportunity to work in fast-growing, heart-centered business with a mission for helping people create a life they love living
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to personal and professional training programs
- Work remotely from anywhere with a suitable internet connection (we've been 100% remote for years and will stay that way)
- Opportunity to attend live events and trainings
- Opportunity for advancement in career
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Light Travel
This position is a full time, salaried position with override compensation. Total compensation range (salary + overrides) is: $85,000 - $100,000+ (overrides create upside potential).
Compensation package determined based on experience and qualifications.
Send us an email and resume to with the following:
- In your email, please answer the following question:
- Do you have 3+ years experience and a proven track record in Affiliate/JV Management or 3+ years similar experience in developing business relationships, crafting win-win solutions and closing deals?
Once we receive the above information from you, we will send you next steps in the interview process. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!