Headquarters: West Palm Beach
As an Advertising Account Manager, you will interface directly with the client and collaborate with our Creative and Advertising teams. Internally, you will advocate for the client, ensuring we are providing them with profitable, compliant, and on-brand advertising.
- Facilitate the successful onboarding of new clients
- Manage day to day client communications as the client’s primary point of contact
- Approve ad design and copy internally and process to the client as appropriate
- Coordinate and facilitate regular client meetings, bringing in internal specialists as appropriate
- Be the advocate for the client’s success and satisfaction internally. As you see needs for the client, work internally to ensure they are met and support the Creative and Ads teams accordingly.
- Manage a Client Dossier with all of the information and insight the Advertising and Creative team needs to serve the client.
- Recognize client risks (satisfaction or performance) and work to mitigate those risks.
- Bring internal specialists into various communications as appropriate.
- Compile and provide reporting to the client
- Be the internal subject matter expert on the client
- Experience managing Facebook advertising campaigns, having technical knowledge of ads (ex: comfortable inside the Ads Manager)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager in digital advertising (2+ years)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills, both with asynchronous documentation and synchronous meetings & chat.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
We'd Love to Hear From You