Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a product marketing manager who has deep understanding of the Oracle ecosystem. This person will develop and lead execution on the go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, enablement and content for CSS.
- Analyze market position and define ways to boost market share, considering such things as customer segmentation, industry segmentation, and product.
- Define differentiation, positioning, and a streamlined value proposition that is clearly understood both internally and externally
- Be the go-to expert for CSS service areas and go-to-market initiatives - maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of objectives.
- Use your expertise to develop compelling and differentiated go-to-market messaging, campaigns and content (e.g. messaging frameworks, customer presentations, blogs, eBooks, videos, blogs) that address all stages of the marketing and sales funnel.
- Create pre- and post-launch plans for new content and facilitate contributions from key stakeholders
· Enable sales teams with the training to be successful, and the tools they need to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, battle cards, etc.).
- Report regularly on in-progress and past content, highlighting what's worked and what we could optimize
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years' experience in product, growth or content marketing
- Experience marketing, using or implementing Oracle, SAP or Peoplesoft applications preferred
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing plans and work with a cross-functional team of stakeholders, including executives, to drive execution of that plan
- An outstanding communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations
- Experience developing compelling presentations. Knowledge of PowerPoint a must.
- Experience planning, launching, and measuring long-term marketing programs as a key project lead
- Ability to distill complex or technical information into concise, impactful messaging
- Experience with content and creative operations.
- Experience reporting results presenting data in a way that makes sense to executives and practitioners alike
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure
- Note: Work can be non-routine and complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in various product areas of specialization
This is a remote/office-based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States,
With preference to someone based in the Jacksonville, Florida area.