Who are we:
We're a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup that provides a low-code, data integration platform which enables companies to be data driven. Companies use Xplenty to 1) centralize and prepare data for BI 2) transfer and transform data between internal databases and systems 3) load additional data to Salesforce for a Customer 360 view.
If you like a fast-paced, highly creative, international and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
Who are you:
You're an entrepreneurial marketing leader who enjoys building things from scratch. You've experience in building and executing against successful go-to-market strategies at high-growth SaaS companies.
- Extend, own and run our GTM strategy.
- Drive the expansion of Xplenty's mid-market and enterprise customer base.
- Define and track key performance indicators and metrics to measure marketing success.
- Own all inbound lead generation activity, conversion funnel, and hand-over to sales.
- Lead marketing team overseeing product marketing, demand generation, sales enablement, public relations, analyst relations, branding, web, media, content marketing and events.
- Define and frame how we talk about our technology and how we tie it to our customers' challenges and opportunities.
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to define product offerings, pricing, and packaging that will enable Xplenty to continue to accelerate its growth.
- Develop strategic positioning of products in the market.
- Drive partner-related go-to-market and channel strategies.
- Guide development of premium content and engaging presentations, one-pagers, case studies, research reports, blog posts, social media, and webinars
- Oversee company branding across all assets, including web, software, documentation, print collateral, business cards, giveaways, conference booths etc.
- Manage the current marketing team and enhance depth and breadth of marketing capability through recruitment and development of talent and capabilities
- Proven track record of owning and executing go-to-market strategies in the B2B SaaS space.
- Experience building and leading marketing teams in SMB/mid-market focused companies.
- Ideally have experience within a company that has scaled rapidly.
- Strong experience in organic and paid search, paid search, email, webinars, content and social media, and sponsorships in support of revenue targets.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and driven to succeed.
- Strong analytical orientation; focus on data driven analytics and ability to measure success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to work with remote cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in the data integration space is a big plus.
- A builder who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and creating organizations from scratch.
- Entrepreneurial by nature and enjoys working with like-minded colleagues.
- A good coach and mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Humble and hard working.
Denver is ideal, but remote is ok.