Title: Director of Product Marketing
Salary: $180-210K + Bonus + Options
Location: Remote - Only US based candidates considered/no sponsorship
Customer experiences control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. Marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Our client creates an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use them every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
They are led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo.
We are seeking a world-class member to lead the Product Marketing team. The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for driving key elements of their core products including positioning, packaging, and sizing demand for new products. You will be a key member of the marketing leadership team and strong cross-functional partner to product and sales. Our ideal candidate possesses a depth of experience building and scaling product marketing for rapid growth for SaaS companies.
- 8+ years of related experience in product marketing
- Powerful storyteller with the desire to bring non-linear ideas to the table while executing a defined business strategy
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive results both individually and through managing a team
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within SaaS/Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models
- Partner with VP of Marketing to create corporate and vertical positioning, POV, and campaign plan
- Build and maintain buyer personas
- Position, package, and launch new products and features
- Partner with marketing, sales, and product leadership to drive pipeline and yield metrics via sales enablement
- Own market sizing and segmentation
- Create mid and late-funnel content to influence prospect purchase decisions
- Partner with sales leaders in SMB, Upmarket, and Channel to support the field
- Manage a team of high-performers
If you are bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge then this might be the right role for you.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!