PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES IN THE EVENT SERVICES INDUSTRY - B2B ONLY
OPEN POSITION - THIS POSITION IS FULLY REMOTE (US LOCATIONS ONLY) - THIS POSITION DOES NOT REQUIRE COLD CALLING
SPONSORSHIP SALES MANAGER (VIRTUAL & INPERSON EVENTS)
Kodi Connect, LLC () provides cutting-edge thought-leadership to a global community of more than 800,000 Information Technology, Procurement & Marketing executives through online and in-person events.
We help executives meet and troubleshoot areas of concern for developing & improving company strategy. Our exclusive community of executives actively engage in our events, setting the agenda and sharing their leadership experiences/strategies to help develop winning strategies.
We produce events of all sizes and types, across the US and globally.
We are a small company where every employee takes a huge role and makes a big difference. We are proud to be completely different from other event management companies.
We refuse to micro-manage and implement a 'one-level' organization structure approach.
If you are the right candidate, we want you to feel at home and become further successful as the company grows.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should have the following:
- 5 years in a sponsorship sales role. Strong phone-based presentation skills and experience being independent to achieve monthly sales targets
- Bachelor's degree
SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
The chosen candidate must be self-motivated and independent. We are looking for someone who can manage themselves while being open and friendly with the team. Our team is made of driven individuals - our culture avoids micromanagement and works through trust and drive.
- Excellent Communication skills (experience listening & speaking with corporate decision-makers), target and money motivated, a strong prospecting/strategy mindset, confidence, and a can-do attitude
- Excellent writing skills. Analytical with experience in Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis, Email/Campaign Marketing. Any experience in Sales/Marketing tools is beneficial.
- We are a fully remote team who work to achieve success. Rather than the usual office-based 9 - 5 pm, you should be open to communicating with prospects any time of the day or week - the rewards make it worthwhile
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience selling to high-level marketing and sales executives, CMOs, CEOs, and VP Sales
- 4 to 8 years of quota-carrying experience in a complex solution-selling environment
- Target driven, with a flexible approach to strategy development
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and work as a team player
- Must be a STRONG closer
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- Dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to network
- Track-record of consistently achieving/over-achieving quota and strategic objectives
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred
- Ability to develop effective strategies, accurately forecast revenue growth and profit;
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong computer skills, including experience in CRM, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
This is a one-of-a-kind environment where a positive culture is number 1, and each member of the team is here to collaborate and grow. You will not be surrounded by negativity and complaints.
- Creating and managing a pipeline of prospects to grow the sponsorship client base. We have various event and meeting formats, all allowing clients to partner with us as a sponsor
- Prospecting and growing sales volume and market share
- Generating annual revenue growth and achieving/over-achieving individual, team, and organizational quotas
- Account management tasks: Client success meetings, collaboration with other departments on the event and research deliverables
- Deploying strong selling skills into major accounts using an understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Establishing trust and credibility with key partners
- Timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting
- Internalizing and delivering the value proposition clearly and persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C-Level Executives
- Developing a deep understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Attending and participating in Kodi Connect events (in-person/virtual)
- $1M Annual Quota
BENEFITS & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Base salary of $50 - $60k annually (based on experience) plus uncapped commission. This should be a majority commission role with an annual OTE of $100k+. The ideal candidate should be money-motivated
- Flexible working hours - Minimum of 40 hours per week - fully remote
- 12 PTO days per year + select public holidays
- Huge opportunity to grow in a fast-moving company (management or cross-department growth)
- The role gives the option for US travel to our in-person events