This position is remote. Candidates may be located anywhere within the continental United States.
How will you make an impact?
- The Sales Operations Analyst II will be a member of the commercial sales operations team and will spend most of their time supporting our Director of Commercial Excellence with their responsibility to manage the evolution of our Salesforce (SFDC) CRM system and Oracle CPQ quoting tool.
- The person in this role will take direction for most of their day to day activities from our Director of Commercial Excellence.
- This role operates as a key business partner to the Global Sales, Finance, and Product Marketing organizations and will be exposed to and develop familiarity with a wide range of business processes.
What will you do?
- Support SFDC Administrator
- Writing and maintaining process documentation for Salesforce, CPQ and related processes
- User acceptance testing (UAT) in Salesforce and CPQ
- Salesforce and CPQ Test script maintenance
- Training end users in Salesforce and CPQ and creating training material
- Creating and running reports in Salesforce
- Dashboard creation in Salesforce
- Providing first line support and troubleshooting end user issues in Salesforce and CPQ
- Support other sales operations functions which may include sales reporting, pricing, forecasting, sales and operations planning, commissions, and other Sales Operations processes.
- Special projects and ad hoc requests as needed
- High school diploma required, with 5-7 years of experience in related area
- Bachelors Degree preferred (preferred area of study Business or Data Science)
- Business experience with CRM/Quoting processes (3-7 years)
- SFDC experience (2-4 years), experience with both SFDC Classic and SFDC Lightning preferred
- Experience with Oracle CPQ quoting tool, a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system or another ticketing system, a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Relevant technical certificates a plus
- Ability to work successfully in a complex multi-national environment
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of subject matter experts, managers, and executives
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$