Wings4U is a global B2B content marketing agency. We work with international clients and their customers to celebrate success and turn it into revenue growth.
We are searching for a remote Content Production Manager based in the EMEA region. if you’re capable of seamless coordination of creative teams and clients, you strive to shine light on people’s success and want to forget the daily commute to and from work, this position is most likely a great fit for you!
You are a perfect candidate if your background is in content production or project management field in B2B agency environment. Even more perfect if you worked with the corporate clients you prefer to work remotely!
Your job will be to:
- Coordinate creative teams (we call them “Artists”) and communicate client & customer expectations clearly
- Manage project timelines and budgets, delivering projects on time, on budget and on quality
- Follow through production ensuring pleasant client & customer experience throughout
- Coordinate stakeholders and customers to provide feedback and/or approvals
- Manage production logistics (e.g. scheduling interviews, filming dates, permits, coordinating agendas)
- Report progress and status of production to relevant stakeholders, flag relevant deviations
- Assure quality in alignment with brand requirements (messaging, design, quality standards)
- Highlight best practices in execution and identify opportunities for improvement
You already have:
- 5+ years of experience in project management or production management role in the marketing field
- Experience in a B2B agency environment
- Strong English, verbal and written
- Fundamental understanding of technology: cloud, digital productivity tools, business apps. Knowledge of presentation and reporting tools, such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- Data maintenance experience (data entry, analysis) to monitor progress, update reports, identify gaps, or deviations.
- Proactiveness (finding the answer, if you don’t know) and ability (availability) to respond to stakeholder questions and requests within 24 business hours.
- Ability to keep track of numerous stakeholders
Additionally, you may have:
- Experience with content strategy and content planning
- Experience or in-depth familiarity with customer evidence/reference/advocacy
- Content writing, editing, video or design experience