At Bridge Partners, we're growth leaders and execution experts. We deliver world class marketing solutions and project leadership services to help our customers transform and grow. We are committed to creating opportunity for our people and driving impact for our customers. We are trusted advisors to our clients, their customers, and their partners; we work with established global companies and high growth technology, telco, and digital industry leaders from our headquarters in the Pacific Northwest and across the US.
This role is remote and can be located in any US state. Some key meetings and occasional team mixers/other fun and informative virtual events will be based on Pacific time (PST) so willingness and capability to conduct a portion of your work in this time zone is required.
· Curate research on products and services compiled by a small team of analysts
· Distill data into relevant market trends; guide research efforts and re-direct as needed
· Edit as needed and make final decisions around the most insightful data to present to sales and marketing teams
· Ensure a professional written presentation and on-time delivery to clients
· Product marketing background with deep expertise in the cloud and tech industry
· Experience in understanding and distilling marketplace trends
· Capability and experience in coaching/mentoring small teams on effective market research techniques
· Able to consume and sift through large volumes of content / data, industry research, news and events and translate into actionable insights and clear observations
· Excellent communicator and ability to organize thoughts in a meaningful and compelling fashion
· Highly organized, agile, and adapt at working in a fast-paced organization
· Relevant education and/or certifications
At Bridge Partners we live by our values, which include authenticity. We actively seek out and hire employees from diverse backgrounds to add their authentic voice to our company; we succeed when we create space for people from every background, gender, race, age, religion, ability, and orientation. If you are looking for a place to grow and share your authentic voice, we strongly encourage you to apply for our open positions. We need you and have a space for you to thrive at Bridge Partners. Bridge Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every resume we receive. Thank you for your understanding.