Market Sales Associate - Entry to Mid-Level - MUST RESIDE IN ILLINOIS TO BE CONSIDERED
This is a remote outside sales employee opportunity.
Date Opened: Jun 1, 2021
Company: Allstate Insurance Company
The Market Sales Associate is a virtual employee position responsible for the implementation of various sales processes, adapting to the customers' needs to build rapport, trust and a strong partnership. The Market Sales Associate is responsible for attracting and generating new Allstate customers in support of Allstate's profitable growth goals. The Sales Associate will be able to cross sell Allstate's P&C products and services, answer complex customer inquiries, meet the customer where and when needed, and be involved in their communities to generate referrals. You must have a strong ability to close sales, an established network in your community and MS Office skills.
· Closely work with Allstate in developing your plan to sell new policies and retain existing business
· Establish a target customer base by using our best practices in sales and customer relationship-building
· Utilize your community connections to generate a network of referrals
· Regularly meet with potential and current customers in your community through in-person meetings
· Plan, implement and manage processes to achieve customer satisfaction, sales growth goals, and targets
· Proactively communicate with customers to confirm their insurance needs are being met
Education and Experience
· You are very interpersonal and have experience working with customers face-to-face
· You are actively involved in your community
· You have outside sales experience
· You enjoy and thrive in a commission-based selling environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· You must meet the minimum P&C licensing requirements for your state of residence. Company paid.
· STRONG ABILITY TO CLOSE SALES!
· Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results in a virtual space
· Advanced problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong grammar skills
· Strong Internet and phone connection
· MS Office Skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. Base salary and exciting bonus/commission structure.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
If you believe you'll be a good fit for this role, please paste this link into your browser to apply to this opportunity:
Contact Laura Corcoran Senior Recruiting Consultant or