A Paid Media Associate will be responsible for launching and assisting with measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.You will collaborate closely with Account Managers to ensure a successful and positive client relationship is achieved. You'll be responsible for solving problems and synthesizing data, and continually learning new ways to help hundreds of small businesses market smarter.
What You'll Do
- Launch and optimize digital campaigns (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads) at scale from start to end, inclusive but not limited to campaign scoping creative input, and campaign implementation
- Work closely with manager to perform daily bid, budget, and creative optimizations to meet aggressive growth targets across all clients and retailers
- Assist with creating cross-functional reports on growth KPIs (CPAs, ROAS, etc.) and track performance to goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Analyze and translate quantitative and/or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising and expanding campaigns
- Proactively increase the scale and effectiveness of campaign performance
- Join client calls when needed to provide additional support to client-facing account managers
- You have a passion for and have 1-3 years experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/ PPC (Pay Per Click) (E.g. Google) or developing social ad strategies (E.g. Facebook).
- You have experience managing 80-100 ad accounts (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- You are a "go-getter"! You are results-oriented and consistently make contributions that exceed expectations.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- You are independent and self-directed with strong time management skills
- You have the ability to process and understand data sets at scale and clearly articulate campaign status to management
- You are eager to learn and stay on top of current marketing trend
- You have an exceptionally logical approach with and strive for accuracy and detail
- You are curious and possess a highly analytical mind with notable problem-solving skills
- You have an overall understanding of the formula in providing a good experience for online customer acquisition.
- Google ads certifications
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.