Platinum Cubed is a multi-cloud solution company, and registered Salesforce partner. The partnership between Platinum Cubed, Salesforce and our customers results in the realization of your business value. We bring a blend of management and organizational consulting together with Salesforce expertise to achieve sustainable outcomes.
We offer a range of services to help you jumpstart your implementation, deliver better training for your team, or simply provide additional support where needed. Our service and support offerings include:
PREPARE - Get a custom roadmap to your ideal Salesforce implementation.
PROPEL - Put your roadmap to work and get your implementation up and running with speed.
PARALLEL - Streamline your workflow by integrating all your software applications into Salesforce.
PROBE - Receive a thorough analysis of your existing configuration to ensure you're utilizing Salesforce to its fullest.
PATHFINDER - Maintain Salesforce at an optimal level and make improvements as your business needs evolve.
PROFICIENT - Take your business to the next level with customized online learning via myTrailhead.
Our expertise in the Real Estate and Financial Services industries allows Platinum Cubed to provide the highest level of service to our customers while producing immeasurable and scalable business solutions.
- Manage relationships with prospect and client contacts and own the complete sales cycle.
- Understand prospect challenges, goals and collaborate with the Salesforce services team to design and propose the best-fit solution to achieve business objectives with Salesforce
- Facilitate and participate in Salesforce product demos and showcases
- Achieve or exceed annual sales quota by thoroughly identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities from new and existing client relationships
- Engage existing clients for agreement renewals, upsells, and referrals
- Write and put together project proposals and Statements of Work for presentation to prospects and clients
- Manage data in Salesforce ensuring all communications are tracked, the information in a database is clean and accurate with relevant documents attached
- Manage relationships with partner organizations, including Salesforce AEs and sales executives.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce partner announcements, product announcements, and new releases by attending partner webinars, product webinars, etc.
- Contribute to creating a sales-positive organization at Platinum Cubed.
- Maintain an active awareness of goals, objectives, and directives of Platinum Cubed to ensure sales alignment.
- Contribute to creating scalable, repeatable processes to support the revenue growth of Platinum Cubed.
- Contribute to the overall success of the sales and marketing team by supporting special projects as assigned and performing other duties
Minimum skill sets required for this role include:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience in the consulting industry
- Candidate for this position can work from anywhere within the continental US
- Must have a good understanding of Salesforce ecosystem, products, and implementations (hands-on salesforce development are a plus)
- Familiarity with financial services is a plus.
- Capacity to work with multiple teams and stakeholders across different clients and diverse cultures.
- Proven track record building meaningful relationships based on authenticity, empathy, and integrity.
- Ability to advocate equally for the client and Platinum Cubed in overcoming challenges.
- Passionate self-starter who possesses creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Strong Communication skills via; written, verbal and presentation methods
- Currently 10-25% travel required
- This is a remote position based in the US; Visa sponsorship is not eligible
- Preferred skill sets for this role include:
- Master's degree
- Salesforce Certifications:
Community (Experience) Cloud