We are seeking a Business Development Manager to sell the benefits of 3D Printers and other 3-D solutions. Your sales activities will include prospecting customers that include "C" level executives, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, and executive-level presentations.
To Be Successful
You will work daily with Computer Aided Technology personnel and 3DP representatives to achieve assigned sales quotas. Your primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships. You will establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them and address concept modeling and functional prototyping needs.
- 2-5 years of experience in related technology solution sales.
- Proven ability to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within client organizations. Track record of successful solution selling and the ability to listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to close deals.
- Understanding of additive manufacturing and 3D Printing.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience in Engineering or Manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge of Engineering hardware, preferably 3D Printers.
- Experience using a CRM system, specifically SalesForce.
- Work Environment Remote/Office
- Full benefits packages available, including health, vision, dental.
- Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), and PTO, including voluntary time off.
- 401K with a generous employer match.
- Pet friendly office.
- Complimentary beverages and snacks provided.
- Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development.