The sudden rise in new remote work models has triggered an increase in the adoption of collaboration tools, an acceleration of digital transformations, and the need for visibility into how work gets done. Legacy metrics for assessing productivity in the workplace alone, are no longer sufficient for making the right business decisions in today’s reality. Companies must redefine their tech stack and data-driven dashboards to gain insights into how to inspire employees, boost team efficiency and promote positive outcomes-- all while building a culture based on trust and transparency. Redefining the measurement of performance in the workplace is one of the most important things an organization can do to modernize their workplace. And at ActivTrak, we’re taking on this challenge.
ActivTrak is a product-led, innovative software company that introduced it’s award-winning workforce analytics platform in 2015. Our cloud-based platform provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 9000+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together. We’ve grown our team to over 100 people, raised over $70M from some of the best venture capital firms around like Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and have experienced triple digit growth with ARR in eight figures. Customers love our product—with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars across 800+ online reviews.
What you will do:
As an SDR, you’ll partner with our Account Executives to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy and fill top of funnel.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for our Sales team
- Learn how ActivTrak sales works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at ActivTrak
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Demonstrate the value of our offering though phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other out-bounding mediums.
- Diligently update Salesforce to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Shadow your dedicated Account Executives in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for the next role on the ActivTrak sales team
- Care deeply about your own
productivity. Through understanding your own productivity and the
productivity of those around you, you gain better insight into our
customers’ challenges. We’re looking for someone who wants to talk
openly about their own productivity successes for the purpose of
innovation and performance elevation.
- Previous experience in sales preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain ActivTrak’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency and desire to lead
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
- Ability to understand sales numbers and manage to daily sales metrics
- Ability to understand and communicate business concepts
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Ability to use G-suite, Windows suite, Zoom, SFDC, etc.
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
- We offer insurance plans for employees paid at 100% by ActivTrak, and dependents are paid for up to 50% depending on which state you live in . We also offer life insurance, AD&D insurance, and long-term & shortterm disability (60% paid for by ActivTrak) for full-time eligible employees. Insurance eligibility begins the first of the month following hire date.
- 401k plan with Pre-tax and Roth options. Eligible on hire date
- Company issued laptop and stipends to help build your home office and provide productivity, and wellness
- Investment in your growth and development.
- *Some benefits only available to US based candidates.
See our full list of perks & benefits here.
We have seven foundational values that are core to who we are and how we work:
- Customer-focused: Our customers are the lifeblood of the business
- Respectful: Treat everyone with respect, decency and kindness
- Innovative: Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven: Measure what matters most
- Open and direct: Engage is open and direct dialogue across teams
- Accountable: Be accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and yourself.
- Execution-oriented: We value the spirit of debate, new ideas and fast decision-making
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with an early-stage, dynamic VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a startup environment, then you will be a great fit! To see the many faces of ActivTrak, visit https://activtrak.com/our-team/.
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.