Mercer is looking for candidates to fill the following remote position:
Marketing Campaign & Website Coordinator
What can you expect?
- We are seeking a highly collaborative Marketing Campaign & Website Coordinator to work closely with other marketing colleagues to support and optimize campaigns - supporting Mercer's client solutions across lines of business.
- This role will support the execution of marketing campaigns in partnership with brand, content, analytics and internal partners as needed, including but not limited to writing/editing marketing copy, digital campaign support, documenting and reporting on campaign performance and managing operational/administrative tasks where required.
- This role will also be responsible for supporting website operations, including but not limited to compiling content and assets, writing/editing copy for the web, facilitating web page updates and new web pages, submitting and tracking technical support tickets, SEO, reporting and analytics.
- You will act as project manager for campaigns and coordinate closely with marketing operations members to complete projects successfully and on time
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to partner with an experienced team to support the marketing of Mercer's client solutions
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, and inclusion, in a collaborative environment
- A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility - all colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with the option to join our organized group activities
- Opportunities to get involved with resource groups, guest speaker lectures, career development events, volunteering, social activities, and more
- Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, a generous 401k match and paid-time-off allowance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and Tuition Reimbursement, with benefits starting Day 1 (401k match starts after one year of service)
We will count on you to:
- Collaborate with the cross lines of business centers of excellence (Global Creative Team, Demand Center, Salesforce Team, Communications, etc.)
- Maintain the campaign and website marketing calendar and identify areas of cross-promotion
- Report on key performance indicators, particularly those related to demand generation, sales follow-up and brand engagement
- Assist in communicating marketing campaign performance to management team to influence marketing strategy
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a multichannel environment
- Experience and understanding (preferred) of AEM, marketing automation systems such as Marketo, CRM systems such as Salesforce and proficiency in web and data analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed in order to support the needs of the business
- Solid organizational, time-management skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines and quality requirements
- Previous marketing campaign, digital and website experience in a related role is preferred
What makes you stand out?
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience writing marketing content
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Jira
- An eye for design and/or experience with Adobe design programs such as InDesign, PowerPoint and Illustrator
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong project management, communication and organizational skills
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh , Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman , Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit . Follow Mercer on Twitter .
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This role is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.